Are you a cat lover?
Do you have a cat who is fearful, reactive, aloof, or lacking a bond with your?
Perhaps you volunteer at a rescue or work at a shelter?
On February 26/27th, 2022 (15.00 – 17.00 UK Time) join Toni Shelbourne, Tellington TTouch Instructor, author and Animal Behaviourist, takes you through the steps to begin understanding and interacting with your cat in a more positive, mindful, and proactive way.
Not sure what the time will be where you are? Check it out on our Time Zone Converter.
Learn how to notice subtle changes and communication signals that you cat is trying to convey to you and understand how you can adjust and adapt your approach to each individual animal. This course includes 4 hours of live, interactive, virtual learning AS WELL AS, online course material, available to you 24/7 with lifetime access.
Taking what you observe, discover the versatile and adaptive TTouch body work techniques that allow you to make positive contact with your cat, in a way they enjoy and look forward to; deepening your bond and helping your feline friend become more comfortable and relaxed.
In addition to simple yet effective TTouch techniques, discover fun, interactive exercises that will engage your cat and help transform apprehension or indifference into curiousity and engagement.
Use your new skills in practical applications, learning how to help your cat become more comfortable in typically challenging everyday handling scenarios such as, Vet visits, nail trimming, and more!
This course can count (4 credits) as an Elective towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner Program.
The Live Interactive portion of the course includes:
- 4 hours of live learning sessions in a small, friendly group setting.
- Access to an exclusive Facebook Group for ongoing questions and feedback
- Recorded sessions for future viewing
- Individualized advice and coaching about your specific cat.
- Private Whatsapp group.
The online portion of the course includes:
- 3 Lessons: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Over an hour of “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Downloadable 40 page Course Manual
- 24/7 access to all materials
Check out the time zone converter for the course time in your area.