Join Clare Swanger (Senior Tellington TTouch Practitioner) and learn trust-based, gentle, effective and supportive techniques from the comfort of home. This includes 10 hours of live, virtual, group instruction, which is recorded for future viewing, AND life-time access to a self-paced online study course.
Saturday, June 11: 9am-12pm
Sunday, June 12: 3-5pm
Saturday, June 18: 9-12pm
Sunday, June 19: 3-5pm
Discover techniques designed to cooperatively:
✅ Help your dog be their BEST selves!
✅ Enhance self-control
✅ Develop good leash habits
✅ Reduce anxiety & fear
✅ Address reactivity
✅ Support senior & special need dogs
✅ Develop trust & Communication
TTouch offers simple, gentle, and effective ways to help your dog become more comfortable, self-controlled, and cooperative.
You will learn how to:
➔ Interpret your dog’s behavior in a non-judgmental way
➔ Notice a dog’s subtle body language for signs of stress or relaxation
➔ Use simple, relaxing body work techniques to support your dog and your relationship
➔ Support your dog to reduce anxiety and enhance self-confidence
➔ Incorporate leash exercises to create more harmonious on-leash communication
➔ Recognize and acknowledge how your own state of mind will affect your dog
This workshop includes:
- 10 hours of LIVE, interactive instruction via Zoom
- Instant, life-time access to the online course, “Tellington TTouch for Dogs: An Introduction” for solid foundation of knowledge and accessible review opportunities.
- Supportive Study Group Access
*This course counts as 10 CEU’s NAODI as well as 6 credits towards becoming a Certified Tellington TTouch Practitioner.
Register and gain instant access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
Clare will expertly guide you on how to adapt the Tellington TTouch techniques and exercises to your own specific animals and even your self!
The class is small and allows for individualized advice and attention.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, introduction to the Tellington TTouch Method for Dogs, which can be accessed at any time.
The online portion of the course includes:
- 8 Lessons: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Over 24 “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 24/7 access to all materials
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- 10 hours of live learning sessions in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
- Recorded Zoom links for future viewing.
Taking this course as a start towards certification? Here are you next steps.