Combine 20 hours of live, interactive instruction with the ease and convenience of a comprehensive online course, which include lifetime access, 24/7.
Beginning on Saturday May 20th from (12:00 – 4:00) PDT, join Tellington TTouch Instructor Dawn Jansen for a 4 hour immersion session that will get you and your dog started on the techniques and exercises, most useful for everyday handling and understanding of your four legged friends.
Between sessions you will work on specific skills and assignments, if you are working towards Certification.
Enjoy the comforts of home, with your animal at ease, in this small, intimate group setting. Dawn will help coach you through specific concerns you may have and give you the tools to enhance your dog’s well being.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course that can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before, during or after the LIVE sessions.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, “Tellington TTouch for Dogs – Level 1”, which can be accessed at any time.
Discover simple, gentle, and effective ways to help your dog become more comfortable, self-controlled, and cooperative.
✅ Help your dog be their BEST selves!
✅ Enhance self-control
✅ Develop good leash habits
✅ Reduce anxiety & fear
✅ Address reactivity
✅ Support senior & special need dogs
✅ Develop trust & Communication
Getting Started – Welcome to the Course
- What to Expect
- Navigating the Course
Lesson 1 – About the Method Video (17:52 mins)
- Method Goals & Overview
Lesson 2 – Attitude & Philosophy – Video (19:12 mins)
- Core Principles – Video ( 9:25 mins)
- Staying Grounded – Video ( 7:15 mins)
Lesson 3 – Observation – Video (31:23 mins)
- What to Look For
- The 5 F’s – Video (8:56)
- How to Observe – (31:24)
Lesson 4 – Basics of the Bodywork – Video (7:29 mins)
- Understanding & Refining – 9 Elements (12:21 mins)
- Pressure (4:35 mins)
- Practice Exercise (3:52 mins)
- Zebra/Clouded Leopard/Llama & Raccoon – (20:00 mins)
- Zebra (3:18 mins)
- Clouded Leopard (1:45 mins)
- Llama (2:23 mins)
- Raccoon (1:32 mins)
- Lying Leopard, Chimp, Tiger, &Abalone (11:51 mins)
- Lying Leopard (2:10 mins)
- Chimp TTouch (2:13 mins)
- Tiger (1:01 mins)
- Abalone (3:50 mins)
- Troika, Coiled Python, Python Lift, Tarantula Pulling the Plow (10:39 mins)
- Troika(2:58 mins)
- Coiled Python & Python Lift(4:58 mins)
- Tarantula Pulling the Plow (4:08 mins)
- Extremities Overview (27:06 mins)
- Ear TTouch (2:04 mins)
- Ear TTouch (7:49 mins)
- Tail TTouch with Ollie (1:17 mins)
- Tail TTouch (5:30 mins)
- Mouth TTouch (1:09 mins)
- Mouth TTouch (2:19 mins)
- Mouth TTouch (5:07 mins)
- Leg Circles (2:00 mins)
Lesson 5: Sensory Side of TTouch (16:33)
Lesson 6: All Wrapped Up: TTouch Body Wraps (33:17 mins)
- Body Wraps for You Overview (7:32 mins)
- Shrug Wrap (1:24 mins)
- Quarter & Half Wraps (8:07 mins)
- Demonstration (2:38 mins)
- Head Wraps (7:40 mins)
- Alternative Option (2:09 mins)
- Head Wrap with Alice Bands (3:49 mins)
Lesson 7: Tools for Change – Harnesses (17:15 mins)
- Two Points of Contact
- Fitting TTouch Harnesses (3:27 mins)
Lesson 8: Change the Posture; Change the Animal – Basic Leash Skills (6:49 mins)
- The Balance Leash (4:34 mins)
- The Balance Leash Plus (1:15)
- Handler Skills
- Meet & Melt (2:08 & 3:38 mins)
- Leash Stroking 3:38 & 1:07 mins)
- Graceful Exit (1:17 mins)
Lesson 9: Finding Harmony – Loose Leash Tools (18:18 mins)
- Harmony System (2:44mins)
- Practice Between People (2:53)
- TTouch Connector (2:01 & 0:58 & 0:44)
Lesson 10: Confidence Course – Playground of Higher Learning(18:43 mins)
- Understanding the Elements (6:49 mins)
- Playground in Practice (2:26 mins & 2:46 mins)
The online portion of the course includes:
- 10 Lesson Modules: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Hours of “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Study Quiz Questions at the end of each section for your own learning
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 100 Page Course Manual
- Lesson video assignments, to be completed by those pursuing certification
- 24/7-Livetime access to all materials
- Complete PDF set of Tellington TTouch Flashcards
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- Six 3 or 4 hour sessions of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- Recorded class sessions for further review
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
- Exclusive invitation to ongoing, bi-monthly Zoom support sessions with other online students and instructors
There are no reviews yet.