Join Tellington TTouch® Method Instructor Lindy Dekker to expand your knowledge and skill base.
Enjoy the logical, linear, learning of Online Learning along with the inspiring and adaptive format of 20 hours, small, LIVE, Zoom sessions.
This session can count as your next step towards Certification as a Tellington TTouch Practitioner for Dogs, or simply be the continuation of a personal learning journey. If you have attended in person “Hands On” Tellington TTouch Workshops, this course can be counted towards certification.
Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course covering the material you would learn in at least two, 5 day hands on sessions. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
Beginning on January 23rd and 24th, 2021, join Lindy from 11 am to 4pm (South African Time Zone) for 2 five hour immersion sessions that will get you and your dog started on the techniques and exercises, most useful for everyday handling and understanding of your four legged friends.
Continue learning every Saturday after the initial immersion weekend with 5 two hour sessions; January 30th, February 6th, 13th, February 27th and March 4th.
Between sessions you will work on specific skills and assignments, if you are working towards Certification.
Enjoy the comforts of home, with your animal at ease, in this small, intimate group setting. Lindy will help coach you through specific concerns you may have and give you the tools to enhance your dog’s well being.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, “Tellington TTouch for Dogs – Level 1”, which can be accessed at any time.
The online portion of the course includes:
- 10 Lessons: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Hours “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Study Quiz Questions at the end of each section for your own learning
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 100 Page Course Manual
- Lesson video assignments, to be completed by those pursuing certification
- 24/7 access to all materials
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- Four 3 hour sessions of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Four 2 hour sessions, weekly for 4 weeks.
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
Payment plan available with 4 payments of $180.