Join Tellington TTouch Method Instructor, Lindy Dekker to expand your knowledge and skill base!
Combine 20 hours of live, interactive instruction (in 6 live sessions) with the ease and convenience of a comprehensive online course, which include lifetime access, 24/7.
Live Zoom sessions start on March 25th from 10.00 to 15.00 (CET).
Saturday March 25th from 10.00 – 15.00 hrs Central European time
Saturday April 1st from 10.00 – 15.00 CET
Tuesday April 4th from 18.30 – 21.00 CET
Thursday April 6th from 18.30 – 21.00 CET
Tuesday April 11th from 18.30 – 21.00 CET
Thursday April 13th from 18.30 – 21.00 CET
Sessions are recorded and will have guest instructors presenting on specific topics. Skilled assistants will help during breakout room sessions and offer valuable insights and experience.
Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course that can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before, during or after the LIVE sessions.
Between sessions you will work on specific skills and assignments, if you are working towards Certification.
Enjoy the comforts of home, with your animal at ease, in this small, intimate group setting. Robyn will help coach you through specific concerns you may have and give you the tools to enhance your dog’s well being.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, “Tellington TTouch for Dogs – Level 1”, which can be accessed at any time.
Discover techniques designed to cooperatively:
✅ Help your dog be their BEST selves!
✅ Enhance self-control
✅ Develop good leash habits
✅ Reduce anxiety & fear
✅ Address reactivity
✅ Support senior & special need dogs
✅Develop trust & Communication
The online portion of the course includes:
- 10 Lesson Modules: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Hours of “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Study Quiz Questions at the end of each section for your own learning
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 100 Page Course Manual
- Lesson video assignments, to be completed by those pursuing certification
- 24/7 access to all materials
- Complete PDF set of Tellington TTouch Flashcards
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- 20 hours of live sessions – learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
- Recorded sessions.