Join Tellington TTouch Method Instructor, Lindy Dekker and learn the next layer of TTouch skills!
Enjoy the logical, linear, learning of Online Learning along with the inspiring and adaptive format of 20 hours, small, LIVE, Zoom sessions.
This session can count as your next step towards Certification as a Tellington TTouch Practitioner for Dogs after completing a Level 1 course or if you have attended in person “Hands On” Tellington TTouch Workshops.
Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course covering the material you would learn in at least two, 5 day hands on sessions. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
Beginning on September 19th at 9:30 am (Central EU time) immersion sessions that will get provide you with a new layer of detail and understanding, building on what you learned in Level 1, or at previous hands on trainings.
Sunday September 19th from 9.30 -12.30 am and from 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
Sunday September 26th from 9.30 -12.30 am and from 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
Sunday October 3rd from 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Sunday October 10th from 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Sunday October 17th from 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Sunday October 24th from 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Sunday Octoboer 31st from 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Between sessions you will work on specific skills and assignments, if you are working towards Certification. Sessions are recorded for future viewing or should you have to miss a live class.
Enjoy the comforts of home, with your animal at ease, in this small, intimate group setting. Debby will help coach you through specific concerns you may have and give you the tools to enhance your dog’s well being.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, “Tellington TTouch for Dogs – Level 2”, which can be accessed at any time.
The online portion of the course includes:
- The FULL Tellington TTouch for Dog Practitioner Certification Course: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Hours “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Study Quiz Questions at the end of each section for your own learning
- Lesson video assignments, to be completed by those pursuing certification
- 24/7 access to all materials
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- 20 hours of live learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Access to an interactive group chat and discussion page.
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
Payment plan available with 4 payments of $180.