Join Tellington TTouch Method Instructor, Robyn Hood and learn the next layer of TTouch skills!
Enjoy the logical, linear, learning of Online Learning along with the inspiring and adaptive format of 20 hours, small, LIVE, Zoom sessions.
This session can count as your next step towards Certification as a Tellington TTouch Practitioner for Dogs after completing a Level 1 course If you have attended in person “Hands On” Tellington TTouch Workshops, this course can be counted towards certification.
Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course covering the material you would learn in at least two, 5 day hands on sessions. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
Beginning on March 6th, enjoy a 4 hour immersion sessions that will provide you with a new layer of detail and understanding, building on what you learned in Level 1, or at previous hands on trainings.
Sunday March 6th – 8am to 12pm (PST)
Sunday March 13th – 9am to 1pm (PST) please note time change
Sunday March 20th – 8am to 12pm (PDT)
Sunday March 27th – 8am to 12pm (PDT)
Sunday April 3rd – 8am to 12pm (PDT)
Between sessions you will work on specific skills and assignments, if you are working towards Certification. Sessions are recorded for future viewing or should you have to miss a live class.
Enjoy the comforts of home, with your animal at ease, in this small, intimate group setting. Robyn will help coach you through specific concerns you may have and give you the tools to enhance your dog’s well being.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, “Tellington TTouch for Dogs – Level 2”, which can be accessed at any time.
The online portion of the course includes:
- The FULL Tellington TTouch for Dog Practitioner Certification Course: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Hours “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Study Quiz Questions at the end of each section for your own learning
- Lesson video assignments, to be completed by those pursuing certification
- 24/7 access to all materials
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- Five 4 hour sessions of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Recorded classes for future viewing & review
- Access to an interactive group chat and discussion page.
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
Payment plan available with 4 payments of $180.