Join Debby Potts (Tellington TTouch Instructor), virtually, on Mondays from 10 am to 12pm (PDT) / 6pm to 8pm (GMT) starting June 6th, 2022, continuing June 13th, 20th, 27th (no class July 4th) until July 11th.
Learn trust-based, gentle, effective and supportive techniques from the comfort of home. This includes 10 hours of live, virtual, group instruction and life-time access to a self-paced online study course.
The Tellington TTouch Method is a gentle, hands-on approach that improves well-being, behaviour, cooperation and the relationship people have with animals. It includes the use of a specialized form of bodywork, specific types of equipment and creative movement exercises that are easy to learn and used with all types of animals.
Most importantly, the Tellington TTouch Method facilitates trust and enhanced communication between humans and animals. TTouch can be integrated into daily life to increase confidence, reduce stress, improve focus and enhance well-being, making TTouch perfect for busy people!
These techniques are easy to learn and provide many solutions to common concerns by recognizing each animal and person as unique individuals. Rather than a set protocol for particular issues, the Tellington TTouch Method offers creative solutions customized to each situation.
This module encompasses the “Bodywork” component of the Tellington TTouch Method, one part of the whole. This introductory module is a wonderful addition to anyone interested in bodywork, enhancing their relationship with their animals, those who practice animal massage, or animal guardians with senior animals looking to help enhance well-being and function.
This course will focus on applying the Tellington TTouch to dogs, cats, and people, as well a few other species, however once you learn the concepts and techniques, you will find that you can use and adapt the work for virtually all species!
*This course counts as 10 credits towards becoming a Certified Tellington TTouch Practitioner. No prior experience with the Tellington TTouch is required.
Register and gain instant access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
The class is small and allows for individualized advice and attention.
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- 10 hours of live learning sessions in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- Study group access
- Recorded sessions for review.
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
- An invitation to bi-monthly student support Zoom sessions
The online portion of the course includes:
- Instant, life-time access to the online course, “Tellington TTouch for Pets & You” for a solid foundation of knowledge and accessible review opportunities.
- 8 Lesson Modules: Includes videos and written information
- A combination of “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 24/7 – lifetime access to all materials
Online Course Outline:
➡️ Welcome to the Course
➡️ About the Method
- Goals & Overview
➡️ Attitude & Philosophy
- Core Principles
- Staying Grounded
- The Power of Pause
➡️ Observation & Awareness
- The 5 Fs
➡️ Basics of Bodywork
- Understanding & Refining the TTouches
- TTouch Techniques: Part 1
- TTouch Techniques: Part 2
- TTouch Techniques: Part 3
- TTouch Techniques: Part 4
- TTouch Techniques: Extremities
➡️ Working with Cats
- TTouch for Cats
➡️ TTouch for Rabbits
➡️ TTouch for Reptiles