DO YOU HAVE A PUPPY, RUN PUPPY SOCIALIZATION CLASSES OR WORK WITH PUPPIES?
Discover how effectively you can integrate the Tellington TTouch Method into any positive, foward-thinking puppy program!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner and Force Free dog trainer, Nicky Lucka, has designed this course to help you apply TTouch in the puppy class or at home with your new four legged family member and create lifelong confidence, emotional balance, and appropriate social skills.
On August 14 and 15, 2021 at 7pm to 9pm (SAT), Nicky will expertly introduce you to the most useful and effective ways to integrate the Tellington TTouch Method to help your puppy, or those you work with, learn to become more grounded, happier, well-balanced canine citizens.
If you have a new fur-mily member, this course will give you the tools to integrate, gentle, non-invasive, practical and effective handling and training into your everyday life with your puppy.
Trainers who run puppy classes or do one on one sessions will gain many positive, integrative tools and exercises to help enhance your existing training techniques.
This course is suitable for those with or without Tellington TTouch experience. Can count as an Elective for Practitioner Certification.
In this course, you will learn:
- Handling techniques which are critical in helping puppy become accustomed to being touched all over
- How to apply the TTouch Body Wrap
- How to introduce & use the TTouch Enrichment Playground
- How to help puppy walk on a loose leash
- To understand puppy’s body language
- How to answer questions that typically come up in a puppy class
The online course includes:
- 24/7 Lifetime Access
- 6 Comprehensive Lesson Modules
- 150 minutes of easy to follow lectures and video demonstrations
Lesson 1: PUPPY HANDLING
Help puppy become comfortable with being touched
Lesson 2: TTOUCH BODY WRAPS
Discover how the use of a TTouch Body/Face/Head wrap can assist the puppy not only in the puppy class but at home too.
Lesson 3: THE ENRICHMENT PLAYGROUND
An introduction to the enrichment playground & how to help introduce the puppy to a new environment or other puppies in class
Lesson 4: LEASH SKILLS
This topic covers different ways that one can help puppy become accustomed to & learn to walk on a loose leash.
Lesson 5: THE 5 F’S
Understand why their puppy is behaving in a certain way & how both the puppy class instructor & guardian can identify when or if the puppy is stressed/anxious
Lesson 6: TOPICS OF DISCUSSIONS (typical questions that may arise in the puppy class)
This topic covers some of the typical questions that most guardians ask in a puppy class.
- Toilet training
- Environmental Enrichment
The Live Interactive portion of the course includes:
- 4 hours of live learning sessions in a small, friendly group setting.
- Access to an exclusive Facebook Group for ongoing questions and feedback
- Individualized advice and coaching about your specific cat.
- Private Whatsapp group.