???? 45+ on-demand videos
???? 10+ articles and resource lists
???? Lifetime access
???? Private Facebook group
???? Live Zoom check-in sessions with Kathleen
Join Tellington Method Equine Practitioner II, Acupressurist and Flower Essence Practitioner Kathleen Aspenns as she teaches you a full range of gentle, proven techniques that will allow you to calm your nervous, fearful, anxious horse so he/she can focus, connect and learn in the saddle or in-hand. This course is ideal for training and health care professionals and amateurs alike.
Has your horse been described as anxious, spooky or disrespectful? Are you running out of ideas for how to work safely with your horse? In this course you will learn techniques to help your horse become balanced physically, emotionally and mentally.
This course has been designed to support you as you help your horse, at your own pace and within the boundaries of what feels comfortable and safe to you. It is for horses of all disciplines, ages, breeds and sex, and for riders of all ages, levels and disciplines.
Why take this course?
- Do you have a horse that is hard to work with?
- Has your horse been described as nervous, shy, fearful, spooky, disrespectful, pushy or resistant?
- Does working with your horse fill you with anxiety?
- Are you running out of ideas for how to work safely and productively with your horse?
- Have you tried multiple trainers without luck?
- Are you pushed to do things with your horse that you are not comfortable with?
You will learn how to:
- Put your horse at ease with gentle, proven techniques
- Recognize nervousness in your horse and know what to do about it
- Use Tellington Method techniques, acupressure and flower essences to help your horse become balanced
- Stay calm and grounded while working with your horse
- Learn practical self-care techniques to stay relaxed, centered and confident with your horse
- Connect with your horse and take your training to a whole new level
- Help your horse develop trust in you and become more confident
The online course includes:
- 9 lesson chapters
- 45 on-demand videos with step by step instructions and explanations of each technique
- Quiz questions to help you anchor your new knowledge
- 10 articles, worksheets, mind map and resource lists
- Live zoom lessons and feedback from Kathleen
- Lifetime access