Are you curious to learn what the Tellington TTouch® Method is all about?
Here is your chance to learn an array of innovative, effective, and dog-friendly exercises and techniques that will transform the way you and your dog understand one another.
- Are you a dog lover?
- DO you want to help your dog become a calm companion?
- Have you recently added a rescue or shelter animal to your family?
- Do you have a dog who needs a little extra support or has some specific challenges?
- Maybe you simply want some positive, mindful ways to be with your animal.
Whether you have a dog who; is anxious or fearful, a senior dog who you want to support physically, pulls on the leash, a puppy needing a solid foundation, or one your just want to build a better relationship with – this course will give you the tools to succeed!
This “Intro” consists of 7 Lessons and 14 topics with over 4 hours of video lectures and demonstrations.
➡️ Welcome to the Course
➡️ About the Method
- Goals & Overview
➡️ Attitude & Philosophy
- Core Principles
- Staying Grounded
➡️ Observation & Awareness
- What to Look For
- The 5 Fs
➡️ Basics of Bodywork
- Understanding & Refining the TTouches
- Introductory Techniques
➡️ All Wrapped Up: TTouch Body Wraps
- Quarter & Half Wraps
➡️ Change the Posture; Change the Animal – Basic Leash Skills
- Handler Skill Building
- Balance Leash
➡️ Finding Harmony – Loose Leash Tools
- Fit & Function
- Harmony Harness, Leash & Handle
- TTouch Connector
➡️ The Next Steps
Do not miss this chance to “Get in TTouch with Your Dog”.
– Help your dog be their BEST selves!
– Enhance self-control
– Develop good leash habits
– Reduce anxiety & fear
– Address reactivity
– Support senior & special need dogs
– Develop trust & Communication
- Prices in US Dollars